Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor.
In Area’s of:
- Business Analytics
- AI-Data Science Management
- Human Resource Management
Qualification: MBA, Ph.D from Indian Institute of Management [IIM]/ Indian Institute of Technology [IIT]/ State Universities.
Experience: 3 years to Max.
Desirable Skills in Management Fields:
- Publications from SCI & SCOPUS journals is desirable.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15-minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Last Date: 20/02/2023.
Pay Scale: All short listed candidates will be offered remuneration on par with industry.
Apply Mode: Email.
Job Title/Designation: Human Resource - Manager/Assistant Manager - KL University HYD.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Job Description: We are looking for an HR Manager/Assistant HR Manager to manage our full cycle of Recruitment/ Operations and HR Administration.
- Design and update job descriptions, Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Source & Screen potential candidates from various online.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Conducting background checks, on boarding formalities & Exit Interviews.
- Regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Employee Orientation, Training & Development.
- Policy making and documentation.
- Performance management and Employee safety & welfare matters.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter, HR Generalist or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Masters in Human Resources Management is mandatory.
Experience: 3 to 10 years.