Entrepreneurship cell is a non-profit student organization that promotes the spirit of Entrepreneurship among students.
Objectives of Entrepreneurship Cell:
- Organizing Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Arranging visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- Preparing proposal to grant from the government agency to promote entrepreneurship on the campus.
Day-to-day activities of the Entrepreneurship cell:
- Invite entrepreneurs to the campus. Have students interact with them.
- Conduct events related to Entrepreneurship by providing them the knowledge of various Government schemes.
- Be in touch with the start-up cell.
- Try to provide internships in start-ups.
- Release a newsletter with an interview with an entrepreneur. Let the students take the initiative and complete the process.