B.Sc Animation and Gaming is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the development and design of animation, gaming, and other interactive media. Students are taught the fundamentals of game design and development.
The program covers a variety of topics B.Sc in animation and VFX, 3D modeling, character development. Students will learn the fundamentals of B.Sc animation subjects including storytelling, scriptwriting, and the basics of creating a narrative, along with the necessary software programs to create digital art and animations. Upon completion of the B.Sc Animation course, students will have an understanding of the animation and gaming industries.
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Semester 3
- Semester 4
- Semester 5
- Semester 6
- There are numerous career opportunities available in the field of B.Sc Animation and Gaming.
- A student with a B.Sc Animation and Gaming degree can find a job in the fields of game development, game design, game programming, 3D animation, concept art and character design, visual effects, web design, mobile gaming and development, and computer graphics.
- This degree is also applicable to a number of other industries such as film, television, advertising, and education.
|PROGRAM NAME||DURATION (in Years)||FEE / SEM||FEE/ YEAR (Full Fee based on scholarship)*||FULL FEE / YEAR||ELIGIBILITY for Admission|
|BSc Animation and Gaming||3 Yrs||Rs. 1,11,000||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,15,000||55%|
Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 55% or above to be eligible for the B.Sc Animation and Gaming program.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does pursuing a B.Sc Animation and Gaming degree from GBS have any advantages?
A. The B.Sc Animation and Gaming degree program from GBS can provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the animation and gaming industry, allowing you to develop the skills necessary to excel in this field.
You will also learn how to use industry-standard software and hardware, as well as develop your artistic and creative skills.
2. What are the skills required to pursue a B.Sc in Animation and Gaming?
A. The skills required to pursue B.Sc in Animation and Gaming are computer skills, story telling, communication skills, Artistic skills, and Interpersonal skills.
3. What does a B.Sc Animation and Gaming graduate do?
A. B.Sc. Animation and Gaming graduates typically go on to pursue careers in video game design, 3D animation, and other related fields. They may also find employment as video game artists, programmers, or testers. They may also work in the film, television, or advertising industries.
4. What is the specialty of the B.Sc Animation and Gaming program?
A. B.Sc Animation and Gaming combines animation techniques and computer-generated visual effects with the latest gaming technology and design. The program focuses on the development of required skills in animation and gaming.
5. Is there an internship opportunity during the course?
A. Yes, there is an internship opportunity during the course. You will get to work in a professional environment with industry experts and gain hands-on experience in animation and gaming.