The Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology (BBA-IT), a three-year program, is designed to provide students with the knowledge and programming skills necessary to succeed in the IT industry. The program focuses on the development of problem-solving and analytical thinking as well as the integration of technology applications into business operations.
The BBA in IT course focuses on both the theoretical and practical applications of information technology in the business world. Students learn the fundamentals of computer programming and software development, as well as the principles of business administration.
Upon completion of the BBA in information technology, students will have gained a comprehensive understanding of the IT industry, from the basics of hardware and software to more advanced topics such as network administration and database design. They will also have the necessary skills to design, develop, and deploy IT solutions.
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Semester 3
- Semester 4
- Semester 5
- Semester 6
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Students will acquire and demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within various disciplines of management, business, accounting, economics, finance and marketing using Information Technology
- Students will analyze the opportunities and challenges of the global and dynamic business environment with special References of IT.
- Students able to design, develop and apply business models and strategies using IT tools to address business problems and the needs and interests of various stakeholders.
- IT Management is the popular area of employment for BBA graduates. Those who prefer IT specialization in BBA are often employed in positions that have both technical and managerial functions.
- Students with a BBA-IT degree have the scope to work as network security specialists, web designers, business intelligence managers, and information systems officers.
|PROGRAM NAME||DURATION (in Years)||FEE / SEM||FEE/ YEAR (Full Fee based on scholarship)*||FULL FEE / YEAR||ELIGIBILITY for Admission|
|BBA-IT||3 Yrs||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 2,60,000||Rs. 2,75,000||55 %|
|ERP FEE-BBA shall be paid in 2nd & 3rd years||Rs. 22,000 in Even Sem of 2nd & 3rd yr||55 %|
Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 55% or above to be eligible for the BBA-IT program.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the specialty of the BBA-IT program?
A. Yes, it is mandatory to appear for the KLH GBS Test in order to be eligible for admission into the BBA program.
2. What is the selection process for the BBA-IT program?
A. The selection process for the BBA-IT program includes an online application, followed by the KLMAT and an interview conducted by the university.
3. Is the outline of the course the same for BBA-IT and BBA-General?
A. The core topics are the same for both courses, but BBA-IT has additional courses that are solely focused on IT.
4. What are further study options with the BBA-IT?
A. Graduates of the BBA-IT program may enroll in any course for which a BBA degree is required. Some of the courses that you can consider are MBA- Master of Business Administration and other courses related to business and management.
5. What are the average salaries we can expect after completion of the BBA-IT program?
A. BBA-IT graduates are often paid good salaries.